Stand A Chance to Win
*Terms & Conditions Apply
How to Participate
What Can You Do With This
ENJOY STOREWIDE WELLNESS
Terms & Conditions
- This contest is organised by the Singapore Paincare TCM. The Contest is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or other merchants.
- By participating in the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
- The contest period is from 29 Apr 2022, 0000 hours to 28 May 2022, 2359 hours (Singapore GMT +8 time). Any entries or posts submitted after the cut-off time will not be considered. The Contest period is subject to change at the absolute discretion of Singapore Paincare TCM.
- This Contest is open to all Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents residing in Singapore. Employees of Singapore Paincare Holdings Pte Ltd are not eligible to enter this Contest. False and/or deceptive entries or acts shall render participants ineligible for participation. Singapore Paincare TCM reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process. In such events, the participant shall not be notified of such disqualification.
- No fees or purchases are required to enter in this Contest
- Singapore Paincare TCM will announce the winners of the Contest on Singapore Paincare TCM’s Facebook and Instagram page on 1 June 2022.
- Singapore Paincare TCM shall make all reasonable effort to contact the winners via Facebook Message, Instagram Direct Message or e-mail.
- Only one winner will be selected for this contest
- The credit of $1000 is valid for 6 months and it is shareable with one partner with the presence of the winner. (Appointment are required)
- The credit of $1000 is only valid for services at Sg Paincare TCM Wellness
- Credits not utilised cannot be exchanged for cash or have their validity extended
- By participating in the Contest and/or otherwise consenting to be a part of the Contest, the Entrant consents under the Personal Data Protection Act (Cap 26 of 2012) to the collection, use, or disclosure of their personal data by the Singapore Paincare TCM necessary for the purposes of administering his/her participation, organising and promoting the Contest, or otherwise for purposes relating to the Contest; and further consents and acknowledges that his/her personal data and/or information (i) will also be processed in line with the Singapore Paincare TCM s privacy statement and (ii) may be used in accordance with the Singapore Paincare TCM s policies, terms and conditions or notices made available by the Singapore Paincare TCM to him/her from time to time.